Translate

lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

You will never be good enough

Lies - Evanescece



«cogito ergo sum»


Bound at every limb by my shackles of fear 
Sealed with lies through so many tears 
Lost from within, pursuing the end 
I fight for the chance 
to be lied to again 

You will never be strong enough 
You will never be good enough 
You were never conceived in love 
You will not rise above 
They'll never see 
I'll never be 
I struggle on to feed this hunger 
Burning deep inside of me 
But through my tears 
breaks a blinding light 

Birthing a dawn 
to this endless night 
Arms outstreched awaiting me 
An open embrace upon a bleeding tree 
Rest in me and I'll comfort you 
I have lived and I died for you 
Abide in me and I vow to you 
I will never forsake you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario